Monday, November 19, 2012

Open Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I know it’s only November 19th but I wanted to give you a head start on shopping by offering some options. And if my husband happens to see this…well, that’s just a crazy coincidence.

Option 1: Lost at Sea: The Jon Ronson Mysteries.

lostatsea

This book looks really funny and interesting. Reviewers have called it “investigative satire” and Jon Ronson spends time with the craziest, real-life people – like Phoenix, the masked superhero. I need to read this

Option 2: A coupon for a date with my husband to Wickliff Books on High Street (you’ll have to coordinate this with him, obviously, Santa).

Option 3: C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve (available at Bath & Body Works).

rose

 

Option 4: An iPad cleaner cloth.

 

ipadcleaner

Option 5: Sparkly hair pins (not barrettes - there’s a subtle difference which I’m sure you will understand).

Option 6: One thousand kisses (not from you, from Kyle – way to make it awkward, Santa.)

If you think I’m being greedy…I am.

love and (sort of almost-ish) Merry Christmas,

elizabeth

3 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I love C.O. Bigelow. I haven't tried this rose salve YET, but have been wanting to.

Alex Byer said...

This list is legit. I hope Kyle...err...Santa...sees it ;)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Lol...I'm sure Santa will understand!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...