Tuesday, February 5, 2013

(Probably) the most romantic Valentine’s Day playlist of all time

Widely-known fact: I am a Valentine’s Day fiend. It is my secret favorite holiday. The cheesier, the better. So if you’re like me, you’re licking envelopes and tracing paper hearts for February 14 with much anticipation and pink felt. Or maybe you’re not feeling Valentine-y this year.

Here’s my Valentine’s Day playlist. It’s making me all mushy inside. Get mushy with me:

Do you have Valentine’s Day plans yet? Are you a Valentine’s Day type person?

love, elizabeth

1 comment:

MOV said...

Great post! I definitely am a fan of Valentine's, but my sister is not. Her birthday happens to fall on that day, and I think she received one too many glittery heart pencil cases growing up... it sorta pushed her over the edge. She wants people to walk away from her holiday and give her back her birthday cake. (Selfish, I think!!!)

best,
MOV

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...