Thought I’d share some of my new favorite things:
1. This Taylor Swift video. Super duper loving the direction her new album has taken her. I’ve had this video on repeat on my laptop for weeks. This song reminded me so much of a relationship I had a long time ago. Taylor, how do you make heartbreak so catchy??
2. The Lemon Early Grey Tea Latte at Caribou Coffee. Seriously, do you live within 50 miles of a Caribou? Get in your car right now. (And I am not just saying that because my husband works there. This is real.) The calorie count is unfair but it tastes like you’re having an entire tea party in your mouth every time you take a sip.
3. Design Sponge. This site makes me so happy. It’s full of all kinds of inspiring DIY projects and cool ideas for decorating and living and creating. PS: I love that one shot they took with the New Year’s resolution, “To aid in the flourishing of others.” I would like to be a part of that kind of a resolution, wouldn’t you?
4. This movie out in theaters soon. I know the author of the book this is based on hates the comparison but let’s call it a witty Twilight with zombies and a better script. Just in time for Valentine’s Day! I may even be able to trick Kyle into seeing this one…
5. Padmapper. A thousand thank-you’s to Sarah for showing me this handy-dandy web tool for apartment/house hunting. They also have a great app if you’re into that. If we’re not homeless next month when our lease is up, it will be because of Padmapper and the great mercy of God.
6. My brand-new how-to series I am about unveil. That’s right. It’s so awesome that I am actually going to unveil it. Tomorrow.
7. Snapwidget. Have you been wondering how you might display your Instagram feed on your blog? Wonder no longer.
8. This calendar I just ordered. I expect it to make me feel better about life. If it doesn’t, I will sue the company.
9. PostSecret. This website is actually not new, at all, but I have recently become re-enamored with found letters and anonymity. Fascinating place to browse.
I find pretty much everything cool because of Sarah. This post should probably just be called,
“Things Sarah Showed Me on the Internet.”
What have you found lately?