Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So remember that one time when I had a blog?

I cannot believe it’s been a whole week. It actually feels like longer. I have been packing boxes (31 so far!) and teaching classes and going to meetings and then a few days ago, my poor laptop got another virus so it’s being sent away to the computer hospital (aka my dad) to be nursed back to good hard drive health. All that to say, I go a little crazy when I don’t blog. I was feeling out of sorts today and trying to figure out what was bugging me. I think it was the lack of blog. Or sunshine. One of the two, definitely.

It’s been a productive week, though. I am happy to announce that Kyle and I officially have our new apartment! We’re moving in about four weeks so if I seem distracted, I totally am. Our home as turned into one giant maze of boxes and packing tape and random things that don’t go anywhere but can’t seem to find their way into the trash. My moving mantra so far has been: “If I don’t love it and want to own it, it is not going in a box.” I absolutely refuse to spend the rest of my life hauling around crap I don’t even like, especially since I already have plenty of crap I love.

But I am back now so you can breathe easy, Internet.

love, elizabeth

4 comments:

Liz Brown said...

SO .... which apartment is it?!

Pins and needles.

Ashley @ A Recipe for Sanity said...

We had those intentions, too, and yet we still ended up with some crap. Which went to Goodwill. But I swear it follows you to your new place. *sigh* Good luck with moving!

Unknown said...

I bet you are totally excited to get the moving over with! Good mantra to have .. I have been trying to de-clutter since Christmas. So far, so good:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this article is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these kinds
of things, so I am going to inform her.
Also see my web site :: click through the up coming article

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...