Monday, April 11, 2011

Inspiration of the Month: Sasha

 

[Inspired[15].jpg]

Hey, it’s April and that means it’s time to unveil my latest inspiration! This month I’m shining a spotlight on Sasha!

There are so many things that make Sasha inspirational! She’s the gorgeous single mom of a beautiful five-year-old daughter, Shayanne, a full-time university student, a marathon and triathlon athlete and works two jobs to make it all happen… Let’s all just take a second to remember that a marathon is 26 miles of running (I’m getting out of breath just typing that). As busy as I personally am, I can’t imagine trying to do all the things that she does and still make time to be an incredible mother! She definitely inspires me to live a healthier life!

Full disclosure, Sasha also happens to be Kyle’s sister. But lest I seem biased to you, read five remarkable things about Sasha below.Chey

 

Five Fast Sasha Facts

- Sasha was ranked as the number one women’s lacrosse goalie in Colorado for three years running.She plays tons of sports including: lacrosse, track, swimming, and skiing. And she used to be a lifeguard!

- Her middle name is Cheyenne and her family still calls her Chey.

- Sasha also makes incredible themed birthday cakes. I wish I had a picture to show you!

- Her three favorite movies are Stand By Me, The Goonies, and Tangled.

- Sasha is majoring in Sports Nutrition and Personal Training but she’s always loved cooking healthy, organic meals. She’s a sucker for Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods. 

sashachey2

Tune in next month for May Inspiration! And tell me below…who is the most inspirational person in YOUR life?

2 comments:

Sarahcastically said...

Who's the most inspirational person in my life? YOU are, Elizabeth! No, for real. I didn't know anything about feminism before that one summer where we talked about it all the time, and now that's a permanent lens on how I see the world. If I were the kind of person who would do an Inspiration of the Month series on my blog, it would feature you every time.

Whim Wham Life said...

What a great post! Sasha sounds like an amazing woman!

P.S. Thanks for the sweet comment:-) Made me smile! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...