Hey, it’s April and that means it’s time to unveil my latest inspiration! This month I’m shining a spotlight on Sasha!
There are so many things that make Sasha inspirational! She’s the gorgeous single mom of a beautiful five-year-old daughter, Shayanne, a full-time university student, a marathon and triathlon athlete and works two jobs to make it all happen… Let’s all just take a second to remember that a marathon is 26 miles of running (I’m getting out of breath just typing that). As busy as I personally am, I can’t imagine trying to do all the things that she does and still make time to be an incredible mother! She definitely inspires me to live a healthier life!
Five Fast Sasha Facts
- Sasha was ranked as the number one women’s lacrosse goalie in Colorado for three years running.She plays tons of sports including: lacrosse, track, swimming, and skiing. And she used to be a lifeguard!
- Her middle name is Cheyenne and her family still calls her Chey.
- Sasha also makes incredible themed birthday cakes. I wish I had a picture to show you!
- Her three favorite movies are Stand By Me, The Goonies, and Tangled.
- Sasha is majoring in Sports Nutrition and Personal Training but she’s always loved cooking healthy, organic meals. She’s a sucker for Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods.
Tune in next month for May Inspiration! And tell me below…who is the most inspirational person in YOUR life?