Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hurry up, June, I haven’t got all summer…

For a multitude of reasons, chief among them being my need to procrastinate, I am posting a list of all the fun things I am going to do this summer. I realized I plan and chart and schedule all the sucky stuff so why not make a list of all the exciting things, too?
And because I like to keep a little mystery, I’m going to post a picture of ten things WITHOUT a description. I’m excited to hear your best guesses below! Photo credits will be in my next post along with the answers.
#1
santamaria
#2
the_park_header
#3
state park
#4
imagesCAEALLK5
#5
mic
#6
amuse
#7
orange
#8

buggy
#9
633619561_65669143c6
#10
untitled
Alright. Any guesses? Would you believe me if I told you I don’t even need to leave the state of Ohio (except for picture #7) to have all of these awesome experiences? Eh…you probably would.
What about you? What are YOU doing this summer?

2 comments:

Sarahcastically said...

1. Become a pirate.
2. Free the people that got turned into hedges by an evil fairy.
3. Discover the fountain of youth.
4. Go to a fashion show.
5. Karaoke.
6. Almost die.
7. Go to a wedding.
8. Become Amish.
9. Watch a movie.
10. Steal a rhinocerous.

HOW'D I DO?

Elena (Running in Heels After Child) said...

I have no idea but it looks like your summer will be good and full of adventure.

Enjoy,

elena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...