1. I have had “Here Comes Your Man” by the Pixies stuck in my head for days and on repeat for my drive home. But you know what really makes me love this song? Joseph Gordon-Levitt singing it in (500) Days of Summer.
2. I’m continuing in my move towards exclusive use of cruelty-free beauty products but still haven’t found a deodorant I like as much as the ones from P&G. I used Mitchum for awhile but wasn’t totally in love and now I’ve switched to Tom’s but I’m not so impressed. If anyone has a suggestion, I’d appreciate it.
3. We ordered our Green Day tickets for the Cleveland show in January and I. am. so. excited. This will be the third time Kyle and I have gone together to see them live (and Kyle’s fourth Green Day show) but the first time we’ve been able to get general admission tickets which means we’ll be on the floor! I intend to do much moshing and crowd-surfing and perhaps even some duet-singing with this guy:
Commencing fan-girl screaming.
4. Want to participate in an awesome blog scavenger hunt and connect with other bloggers?? Head over here:
5. The weather report predicts that we won’t get out of the 50’s and 60’s all next week and I am so happy. Fall at last.
Alright, your turn. Confession of the day?