Monday, May 13, 2013

I Miss Ben

I don’t have much to say about this. I just miss my brother today. I do. I would like him to live closer.

Beninuniform

I miss his hugs.
I miss the way his voice gets high when he laughs.
I miss the crinkles he gets in the corners of his eyes when he smiles.
I miss the one raised eyebrow he gets when I say something he thinks is dumb.


ben4
I miss his ability to follow my ridiculous jokes that don't make sense to anyone else. Also, our shared love for doing impressions of other people.

BenBen
I miss his guitar. I miss his skateboard. I miss his crazy boot camp stories.

I miss his fashion sense. For real. The dude knows how to shop.

BenBen2

I miss his doodling and tattoo designs all over everything. I miss his insanely loud music and eclectic taste.

Friday2

I miss the way he can make my mom laugh. 

I miss him a lot.

Who do you miss today?
love, elizabeth

PS: Benjamin, I stole pictures off your Instagram for this post. Sorry. Not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss my Benj, too. and he lives close, but I still don't see him as often as I'd like. <3

Mrs. Pancakes said...

awww...i miss my sister and niece who i haven't seen in a while!!

Benjamin "The Red" Floodberg said...

Aww sis, I miss you too. So you never did call me. You can call me tomorrow. I'm at work till Monday morning but I won't be doing anything tomorrow other than hitting the gym in the morning.

Ben said...

Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did


































J. S. Vila said...

Espero que a fecha actual de estéis más próximos y tengáis un contacto familiar intenso y feliz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...