Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Sounds Like…

Okay, so I have like FOUR posts I need to put up but they all require pictures and my USB cable has snuck off. But today, as I finished posting my students’ final grades and (finally) re-stocking the fridge again, I realized that I had been singing all. day. long. (No joke: the grocery store, the gas station, the parking lot on campus, people were STARING, man…)  And that’s where Kyle found me…standing in the middle of the kitchen, singing something at the top of my lungs and dancing like it was 1963. My mom used to say that you could measure Elizabeth’s happiness by how much singing you could hear in the house. I don’t think I realized until today how little I’ve been singing this last quarter.

So in honor of our inner-rockstars, I present you with a sampling of my summer playlist. And please, please share your favorite summer songs below!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

Janet @ Made For This said...

"Hot town, summer in the city, back of my neck gettin' dirty and gritty. Cool cat, looking for a kitty, gonna look in every corner of the city..." Loving Spoonful, Summer in the City, mid-60's. Oh yeah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...