Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pennsylvania in the Fall

Kyle and I spent the weekend in rural Pennsylvania, near the Allegheny National Forest. Here’s a few of my favorite shots from the road…


 

Roadtrip9

The fall colors were just gorgeous…this was such a great drive.

Roadtrip8

Had to show this cowl off. Mom just knitted it a couple weeks ago!

Roadtrip1

Madigan’s pulling a Tyra here and smiling with her eyes. That’s fierce. Or maybe she’s just mad that she’s stuck in the car with us for 5 hours.

Roadtrip4

Roadtrip5

Roadtrip6

Boy and dog at play. Running through the leaves…doesn’t get any better than that.

I’ve got some great pictures from downtown Warren, PA AND the wedding so I’ll be back with those next post!

How was YOUR weekend?

love, elizabeth

7 comments:

Sush said...

What a glorious day the three of you were having! Autumn is so much fun for everyone! Love the cowl...
Hugs~

♥ Nadine said...

Oh my, I love that scarf. It deserves to be shown off! :)
Also, the first picture is kind of amazing - I love that you see the rain drops on the window slightly in the picture. Beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by at my blog. Here's to a happy week.

XO. Nadine

Alex Byer said...

Madigan's got some fierce smizing going on. Love it :)

It looks like a fabulous weekend to me!

TiAnna Mae said...

I love that cowl! Your mom is very talented. I love the picture of Kyle and your dog.

Suget said...

Those are amazing photos. Very beautiful fall ones too.
This weekend we went to the state fair, a football game and then I took some more photos from our area. I wish it was pretty like PA though (:

Faith said...

your pictures are beautiful! I love the cowl your mom knitted! She is so talented!

ahh, I love Fall. we haven't gotten too much of the color in the leaves where I am ... hope it happens soon because that is the reason i love Fall so much!

Ashley @ A Recipe for Sanity said...

Madigan looks like she is having a blast! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...