Saturday, April 28, 2012

Girl Confessions

None of these things feel like they quite need their own post so here it is, a list of stuff I have been thinking.


1. This song is pretty much exactly what I’m feeling today.

2. This kid gives me hope. I think he’s a perfect example of a post-technological generation that is not so impressed with the powers of the internets and the Wii that they can’t imagine a world without it. The most creative thing I’ve seen in a long time. Seriously, this video will make you so happy.

3. Big shout-out to my peeps at Video Central on Bethel Road in Columbus (it’s basically like if High Fidelity was a video rental place instead of a record store). It’s a complete time-warp in there. And they always have time to make movie recommendations or just to talk to the sad girl who wandered in at 8:30 with no idea what she wanted to rent. Seriously, Red Box can eat it.

4. Don’t forget to come back for the May Day Followers Fest hosted by Baxtron {Life}, Imprintalish, BrockPaperScissors, and Love is the adventure this coming Tuesday! It’ll be an awesome and easy way to discover new blogs and gain exposure!

5. I really, really wish that a) people would make sure their blogger ids are linked to an actual email address so that I could reply to their wonderful comments and that b) their Google profiles included a direct link to their blogs. Make it easy on me to find and follow you! (Shelley over at The House of Smiths did a really great, easy tutorial on this.)

6. You can’t ever really anticipate how quickly your life will change. It’s a little mind-boggling. There’s some pretty major stuff changing here for me and Kyle so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! God is in control. God is good.

7. I’ve decided to devote my Saturday afternoon to completely re-organizing my closet. And, of course, I’ll be blogging about it.

8. If anyone out there is still iPhone-less but wishing they could get in on the Instagram photos…I’m currently crushing hard on the pixlr-o-matic. It’s a free photo-editing tool with tons and tons of awesome vintage filters, overlays, effects, and borders. So when you see my “Instagram-ish” photos tomorrow, you know where they came from.

9. Monday night we’re going to a Clippers’ game at Huntington Park with Danny and Janelle. I’ve really missed baseball so I’m especially happy about this.

10. This.


love, elizabeth

2 comments:

Ashley @ A Recipe for Sanity said...

I hope that everything with you and Kyle is okay. I believe God works things out according to His plan. I know he will do this with you too.

And I love those Ryan Gosling things. They crack me up.

Shoshanah said...

As annoying as it is when people don't have their e-mail address linked to their blog, it bothers me more when they don't have their blog address linked to their profile. Whenever I get new followers I try to go check out their blog as well, but lately I haven't been able to since their profile doesn't seem to show their blog address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...