More girl thoughts today…
1. I’ve pretty much cut foundation out of my make-up routine entirely. Instead, I’ve been using a lot of this. My skin is so happy.
2. Ryan Gosling just saved a woman from being hit by a car, further proving himself worthy to be my movie husband. I have talked about before.
3. I can’t stop messing with my blog header. It’s like a pimple.
4. I watched this episode of New Girl last week and I cannot remember the last time I laughed that hard. Seriously perfect dialogue. If you aren’t hooked on this show yet, Dermot Mulroney’s guest appearance will sell you. I embedded my favorite clip for you.
5. This video makes me want to time-travel. Although I’d probably be just as uncoordinated in the 1920’s.
6. When I went into Starbucks this morning and saw my husband behind the counter, I got all tongue-tied and shy ordering my caramel latte. And then he wrote this on my cup. Love of my life.
What about you? Got any girl confessions today?