1. You guys, sometimes I study. And sometimes…I watch adorable things like this on the internet. I feel like Zac Efron and Elmo need their own YouTube channel.
Am I wrong?
2. I am on the Instagram now so if you’d like to be Instagram buddies, look me up and stuff. I mostly take pictures like this.
Want to be a part of it?
3. This is like the coziest song for a cold autumn night. Light some candles, put on a cardigan and press play.
4. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday but I am sooooooooo not okay with it being just on the other side of a month from now. Nope.
5. Sometimes on my way to work, I pretend I’m auditioning for The Voice. I have it all planned out. I would sing a really unique, indie-style cover of Johnny Cash’s “Folsom Prison Blues” and Adam Levine would be like, “I think you’re such a unique artist and I really love that song” and then Blake Shelton would be all, “That wouldn’t happen to be a COUNTRY song, would it? Cause I know a little a somethin’ about country music.” And then I would tell them both that I was so honored that they pushed their buttons for me but that I have to go with Cee Lo Green because I feel like he really gets my quirky musical sensibilities. Great story, right?
6. I have really missed blogging but I am finally feeling it again. So glad to be inspired. In honor of that inspiration, I did a little blog re-design. What do you think?
Your turn. Confession for the week?