Saturday, December 17, 2011

Scary Stuff on the Internet

Yesterday, I saw this.

And this.

Photo credit

First of all, I am throwing my Neti Pot out. Right now. Bye-bye, irrigated sinuses! I’ll take that horrible cold over a brain-eating amoeba any day! I like my brain. I need my brain.

Secondly, I have a lot of important things to do today like scrubbing every inch of my house before my parents get here on Monday and mailing Christmas cards and making every last effort to decorate our apartment windows for the holiday decoration contest in our complex (judging is on Monday night – I’ve been scoping out the competition and it doesn’t look good for us, you guys…).

How is your Saturday? And THANK YOU for the blog recs! Expect a visit and a comment this weekend.

love, elizabeth

4 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Probably not a great idea before going to bed...that's pretty scary! Have fun with the parents! And good luck on the contest...

Unknown said...

I heard that yesterday, crazy neti pot story!!!

http://www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

Janette said...

I heard about this a while ago! SCCCARRRYYYY!! Don't want my brain to get eaten!

Janette, the Jongleur

Courtney said...

This is scary, but I am glad you posted it. We use neti pots regularly. Yikes. I like my brain...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...