I’ll start by telling you where I am right now. Court of Common Pleas, yos. Bam. I’m rockin’ this jury duty thing. And the free wifi? Legit.
I have no idea why I’m talking like that.
But MEANWHILE, I completely stole this idea from Janette over at Janette the Jongleur. A jongleur is a medieval minstrel or jester, in case you were wondering. You can check out her winter to-do list here. I love that her to-do lists are not just serious things like "Pay Bills” and “Go to Post Office” but also fun, festive things. It’s a good reminder for a worry-wart like me that gets so wrapped up in the “priorities” she forgets that enjoying life is a priority, too. Anyway, Janette is awesome and so is her blog.
List of Winter
1. Address and mail Christmas cards
2. Bake these Sweet Wine Cookies from local chef Spencer Budros featured in the Columbus Dispatch this year.
3. Make snow angels
4. Go ice skating
5. Build a snow person
6. Do something totally new for New Year’s
7. Ride the carousel in Columbus Commons
8. Perform a poem at open-mic night
9. Have breakfast at the Starliner Diner
10. Have a black and white movie party
Anyone have any cool winter ideas I should add to my list? What’s on yours? Thanks, Janette, for letting me steal this.