Christmas week was wonderful but I have so many pictures, I thought I’d share twelve as a representation of the whole.
1. Madigan loved Dad. She spent lots of the week in his lap…
2. Jeni’s, the best ice cream parlor in Columbus (maybe the best ice cream ever). My favorite holiday flavors? Smoked Tea & Plum Pudding and Cumin & Honey Butterscotch Cake. Yes, yes, and yes.
3. Fantasy of Lights at Alum Creek. Sooo pretty to drive through…
4. An afternoon at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles. What could be better?
5. Starbucks with Mom, Dad, and Kyle. Another bonus of being married to a barista.
6. Starliner Diner for a traditional Cuban breakfast.
7. Rummikub after dinner. Mom killed us.
8. Vegetable Medley Soup. Absolutely delicious and so easy! Recipe to follow.
9. The Poinsettia Tree at the Franklin Park Conservatory on Christmas Eve.
10. Perfect fortune cookie for our Christmas Eve dinner at Hong Kong Buffet.
11. Candlelight service at church.
12. Dad read one of our favorite Christmas stories aloud, Papa Panov’s Special Christmas by Tolstoy.
What kinds of things did you do this Christmas?