One of my favorite bloggers, Alana, recently wrote about why she blogs. You can go read about it here. Her post had me asking myself the same question. Why do I blog?
Here’s a little list of reasons:
1. Having a blog is a good excuse to take pictures of everything.
2. My blog is my safe place. I work really hard to make sure it stays that way.
3. Blogging makes me a more adventurous person. (Hence the name of the blog…) I want to try new things and visit new places so that I have something interesting to write about!
4. Being a blogger has helped me practice introspection. Being able to confront my fears and struggles and the good stuff, too, is making me more self-aware (I hope).
5. My blog has given me the opportunity to connect with other writers and artists and creative people and I think it’s made me more open to learning about new things or ideas.
What about you? What keeps you blogging?
PS: Thank you, Alana, for prompting this post! Be sure to stop by and visit her at mrs. alana’s miscellany…