1. My brand new sun lamp (post to follow). What up, Seasonal Affective?
2. Holding an actual second folio of William Shakespeare in my hands (published circa 1632). Magic.
3. Getting a haircut. My bangs are thanking me.
4. Losing 4.6 pounds this week! I do not even know how that happened but I almost cried when I saw the scale at Weight Watchers.
5. Kyle. I came home from school tonight to a spotless house and two baskets of clean, folded laundry. All of which he did today on his one day off this week. It was such a selfless act of service on his part and I was so humbled by his thoughtful gift to me. I want so badly to be the kind of woman he deserves but on days like today, I feel like I fall so short. And he loves me, anyway. Wow.
6. A really encouraging meeting with my faculty advisor. I have been feeling nervous about my candidacy exam in the fall but now I’m just so excited to start reading officially!
It was a week to celebrate and I’m so thankful.
What about you? What are you celebrating this week?