Continuing my commitment to celebrate the little things, here’s my weekly celebration list:
1. A cup of tea with my friend Rosie. We had the loveliest conversation.
2. Losing 3.2 pounds this week.
3. A spontaneous date with my husband. I didn’t even realize how much I was craving his undivided attention and advice.
4. Starting the compilation of my candidacy exam reading list. This may sound silly – celebrating a list I haven’t even finished writing (let alone reading) but this one was weighing on my mind and just getting started makes it seem less scary.
5. The Yellow Sale at Bath and Body Works where stuff in the store is up to 75% off. This is a trivial one but I scored some really happy-scented lotion and some cozy candles. Smell is a big one for me, especially in the winter time. My new favorite? Strawberry Sparkler. (Girls, the travel-size is $1.25 online right now…just saying…)
Well, there we go. Operation: Celebrate Everything continues…
What about you? What are you celebrating this week?