Friday, March 16, 2012

Your Mother Should Know

My mom and I are in North Carolina for the next few days to see my brother who just got back from a year-long deployment. I am documenting every microscopic moment of our vacation and I can’t wait to share with all of you!

Today is extra special because it’s my mom’s birthday!

MomBirthday2

I snapped a few pictures of us yesterday and these are just a few of my favorites…

Thursday1

Thursday2

Mom was so patient with me on our eleven-hour drive yesterday. She even tolerated my road trip mix which included me serenading with her this song in honor of her birthday.

I even did the dance. It was magical.

 

Happy birthday, Mama! I’m so excited to spend the day with you!

love, elizabeth

4 comments:

Sarahcastically said...

I love these pictures. I wish I was there. Tell your mom I said happy birthday. :)

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

i love the pictures. happy birthday to your mummy :)

Alex Byer said...

Happy birthday Mom!! I hope you all are having fun :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Looks like an awesome time with mom!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...