Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Music You Haven’t Heard

Or maybe you have. As previously discussed on this blog on multiple occasions…I really like to make playlists on Spotify. Thought you might enjoy some of my favorite music (some old, some new) while you’re decorating or baking or working or whatever it is you are doing this week.

Happy Holidays!

 

love, elizabeth

PS: Because it's Christmas and because I can, I decided to give 60 days of ad space to everyone who commented on the Free Ad Space post last week! YAY! Keep an eye out for an email from me in the next couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I love a good buble Christmas song!

Liz Brown said...

Ooh! I've been doing some lesser-known Christmas songs over on my blog too. I can never get enough of it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...