Kyle and I have been having a Home Alone marathon this afternoon and it got me thinking about my favorite holiday movie moments…
1. Jamie proposes to Aurelia at the end of Love Actually.
2. Will Ferrell and Zooey Deschanel duet in Elf.
3. Virginia finally gets her answer from journalist Frank Church at the end of Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Clause.
4. When Kevin McAllister tricks the Plaza Hotel manager with the old gangster film recording in Home Alone 2.
5. George Bailey comes home to find Mary and the kids at the end of It’s a Wonderful Life.
What’s your favorite moment in a Christmas movie?