Monday, June 18, 2012

that time i got my nose pierced

Make that the third time I got my nose pierced. That’s right. I’ve done this before. I’m a nose-piercing veteran. The first time I kept it in for about 8 months. The second time for about 2 years. And here we are again. My nose is just destined to have holes poked in it.

My friend (and neighbor) Melissa and I went to Piercology which is one of the snazziest piercing parlors I’ve visited. The staff was awesome and I highly recommend them to any Columbus readers.

Piercing6 Piercing4

Melissa is way tougher and less squeamish than me, being a veterinarian and all, so she totally let me hold her hand when they put the needle through. That’s what friends do, yo.

Piercing Piercing3

Incidentally, this is also the first picture of my recent haircut. True story, the stylist did not even ask. She just started hacking it off. It’s a lot shorter than I wanted but like my mom said, hair has a funny way of growing back.

I have been super lame about blogging this last week but am focused again and back to blogging with a capital B.

How was your Monday??

love, elizabeth

8 comments:

Ashley @ A Recipe for Sanity said...

You look awesome, my dear! Hair, nose piercing and all! I've considered getting a stud as well, but then I get nervous thinking about the big scar I have on my belly from my belly button piercings back in the day! You pull it off, though. :)

Unknown said...

I love it! The stud you picked out is adorable.

Liz Brown said...

Kind of a fan of your hardcore look! OK, make that definitely a fan. How does the husby like it? :)

Alex Byer said...

AH your little stud is just the most adorable! And your hair looks good on you love ;)

Meghan Sara said...

Both the hair and the piercing are good looks on you!

Suget said...

ohh you have a rock girl look going on there! I am too scared to get my nose pierced haha but it looks awesome on you.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

It looks very natural...ooh don't you hate when hair dressers just do whatever...good thing is that it looks cute on you!!

No(dot dot)el said...

It looks amazing. I have had my nose pierce for 9 years now and every time I think I am too old for one, I hesitate to because I just don't want to go thru the torture again. Brave girl you are 3x wow! YOU look adorable btw. I love the haircut even IF it wasn't what you asked for, but WHO does that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...