Thursday, May 3, 2012

What’s your theme song?

So if theme music played every time you entered a room, what song would it be?

I asked my four May sponsors this question and here’s what they told me…

Sarah from Sarahcastically

“Hello” by Martin Solveig and Dragonette

Twitter

Sarah2

 

Courtney from Baxtron{Life}

“Sober” by Pink

TwitterFacebook

Courtney

Stephanie from Total Swillyness

“Country Girl” by Luke Bryan

Stephanie

Sarah from From the Desk

“Will You Be There” by Michael Jackson (from the Free Willy soundtrack)

TwitterFacebook

Sarah1

 

Mine would be “Last of the American Girls” by Green Day.

If you haven’t been over to visit these incredible women and their blogs, I hope you’ll take time to now! So. worth. it.

Okay, lay it on me. What would your theme song be?

love, elizabeth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...