If you’re like me, you mostly think being a grownup is awesome. But then there are those days when you think, ‘The only thing I want to be responsible for is me and my juice box.’ Remember all that stuff that made being a kid so great?
So just in time for Valentine’s Day, I am giving away a box of sweet, sweet nostalgia. I’ve put together a whole bunch of kid things and I’m sending my favorites to one of you…
- 24 Crayola Crayons, fresh in the box. I read a study that said sniffing Crayola’s regularly lowers your blood pressure. I can’t disagree.
- Absolutely legit and authentic Barnum’s Animal Crackers.
- Brand new 7-foot jump rope.
- A scrunchie ball.
- Pixy. Stix. You heard me.
- Lip Smackers. Surprise flavor.
- A handmade Valentine to keep or give.
- And… (are you sitting down?) a make-up bag from every seven year old’s favorite designer, the queen of posh and purple kittens, Lisa Frank.
Like a freakin’ time machine.
So how do you win this little box of happiness?
Four possible entries (leave a separate comment for each):
Be a follower of Love is the Adventure using Google Friend Connect (only mandatory entry).
Tweet about the giveaway and include a link to this post.
Mention this giveaway in a blog post and include a link.
The giveaway will close on Friday night (2/3/12) at midnight and I will announce the winner on Saturday morning!
What do YOU most miss about being a kid? What thing makes you really nostalgic for that time of your life?